Ferries from 3325 routes and 764 ports worldwide
Trusted by over 2.5 million customers
We arrange over 1.2 million ferry crossings / year
We check up to 1 million prices for our customers daily
The Tilos Lipsi ferry route connects Dodecanese Islands with Dodecanese Islands and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Blue Star Ferries service runs up to 1 times per week with a sailing duration of around 5 hours 15 minutes while the Hellenic Seaways service runs up to 1 times per week with a duration from 5 hours 15 minutes.
So that’s a combined 2 sailings on offer per week on the Tilos Lipsi route between Dodecanese Islands and Dodecanese Islands. Compare now and get the best fare at the time that you want to travel.
The Greek island of Tilos is one of the Dodecanese group of islands in the Aegean Sea and is located halfway between the island of Kos and the island of Rhodes. The island's landscape is characterised by mountains, hills and plains where visitors can see around 400 varieties of herbs and flowers growing. The island also has a number of species of rare birds nesting there including Nightingales, Goldfinches, Bonelli's Eagle, Hawks, Herons and Bee-eaters, to name just a few. The whole island is a vast ecological park and is protected by international treaties.
The island's main town and port is Livadia where visitors will find the remains of a castle, deserted stone houses, Byzantine churches and paved streets. Although Livadia is the largest town, the island's capital is actually Megalo Chorio which is about 2 km from Livadia. A popular attraction on the island is the beautiful abandoned 15th century monastery of Agios Panteleimon which has some interesting icons. Also worth visiting is the Castle of the Knights which is where the Knight of St. John were based during the 15th century.
Ferries from the island's port depart to Piraeus, Rhodes and to other islands in the Dodecanese.
Lipsi is a Greek island that is one of the Dodecanese group of islands and lies between the island of Patmos and the island of Leros. The island, which can trace its history back to prehistoric times, is the largest island among a complex of smaller islands and islets and collectively form part of the Natura network. The island as we know it today was founded in 1669 by a Cretan named Illias and was later officially united with Greece in 1948. Popular attractions on the island include the Church of Aghios Ioannis, Theologos which is located next to the Town Hall and Museum. Contained within the church you can see the icon of Panaghia the Mavri (the Black Madonna) which dates back to around 1500. Also of interest to visitors is the Ecclesiastical Folklore Museum which contains some ecclesiastical relics and a small archaeological collection. Also of interest is the Panaghia of Haros, which dates back to 1600, which is situated around 1.5 km from Lipsi Town and is where you can see the only icon in Greece depicting the Virgin Mary holding the Crucified Jesus in her arms instead of the infant Jesus.