Ferries from 3325 routes and 764 ports worldwide
Trusted by over 2.5 million customers
We arrange over 1.2 million ferry crossings / year
We check up to 1 million prices for our customers daily
The Kastelorizo Lipsi ferry route connects Dodecanese Islands with Dodecanese Islands. Currently there is just the 1 ferry company operating this ferry service, Hellenic Seaways. The crossing operates up to 1 times each week with sailing durations from around 12 hours 35 minutes.
Kastelorizo Lipsi sailing durations and frequency may vary from season to season so we’d advise doing a live check to get the most up to date information.
Located in the south east Mediterranean Sea, the Greek island of Kastelorizo lies around 2 km off the south coast of Turkey, 570 km to the south east of Athens, midway between the islands of Rhodes and Antalya and 280 km from Cyprus which is to the south east. The small island, which measures around 9 sq. km., has three capes: Agios Stefanos to the north, Pounenti in the south west and Nifti in the east. Located on a wide bay, between the capes of Agios Stefanos and Nifti, is the island's main harbour and only town.
The island's terrain mainly consists of high mountains which lead to cliffs down to the sea. In the more fertile areas of the island you can see olives, grapes and beans growing. The houses in the island's town are of Anatolian style and tend to be slender with timber balconies. To the east of the entrance to the harbour there is are remnants of a single story, former Italian governate, erected in 1926. Close by, is the island's former Ottoman mosque which dates back to the second half of the 18th century. The building has since been restored and is now a museum.
Ferries from the port connect the island to Rhodes, Kos, Nisyros, Piraeus, Kalymnos, Symi and Astypalea.
Lipsi is a Greek island that is one of the Dodecanese group of islands and lies between the island of Patmos and the island of Leros. The island, which can trace its history back to prehistoric times, is the largest island among a complex of smaller islands and islets and collectively form part of the Natura network. The island as we know it today was founded in 1669 by a Cretan named Illias and was later officially united with Greece in 1948. Popular attractions on the island include the Church of Aghios Ioannis, Theologos which is located next to the Town Hall and Museum. Contained within the church you can see the icon of Panaghia the Mavri (the Black Madonna) which dates back to around 1500. Also of interest to visitors is the Ecclesiastical Folklore Museum which contains some ecclesiastical relics and a small archaeological collection. Also of interest is the Panaghia of Haros, which dates back to 1600, which is situated around 1.5 km from Lipsi Town and is where you can see the only icon in Greece depicting the Virgin Mary holding the Crucified Jesus in her arms instead of the infant Jesus.