Ferries from 3325 routes and 764 ports worldwide
Trusted by over 2.5 million customers
We arrange over 1.2 million ferry crossings / year
We check up to 1 million prices for our customers daily
The Santa Cruz de La Palma Arrecife ferry route connects La Palma with Lanzarote. Currently there is just the 1 ferry company operating this ferry service, Trasmediterranea. The crossing operates up to 1 times each week with sailing durations from around 30 hours.
Santa Cruz de La Palma Arrecife sailing durations and frequency may vary from season to season so we’d advise doing a live check to get the most up to date information.
The Spanish city of Santa Cruz de la Palma is located on the east coast of the island of La Palma, one of the Canary Islands. It is the island's second largest city, after Los Llanos de Aridane, but it is the island's capital. The city was founded by 1493 by Alonso Fernandez de Lugo and was located next to a river that was situated by a cave named Tedote (now Cueva de Carla) to the north of the city. The city's original name was called Villa del Apuron and its port connected routes to the Americas, from which goods from the island were exported. The city is characterised by its cobbled streets, timber balconies and ancient buildings and is just a short stroll from the holiday resort of Los Cancajos. For passengers disembarking at the city's port, the town centre is just across the road from the harbour's entrance.
Santa Cruz de la Palma has the only major port in the island, serving ferry routes to Cádiz in Spain, as well as to Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote. The main ferry operators in the port are Naviera Armas and Fred Olsen Express. Many cruise line firms also operate from the port.
The Spanish city and port of Arrecife is located on the island of Lanzarote which forms part of the Canary Islands. The town lies on the island's east coast and is a city full to the brim with culture and history. Arrecife's name is derived from the Spanish for reef and is a reference to the volcanic rock formations that lie out to sea and protect the pretty harbour.
The city can trace its origins back to the 15th century where it began as a small fishing village. Over the next 300 years or so, the settlement grew and eventually became the island's capital in 1852. Today, the city is adorned with boutiques, high end shops selling designer labels and is a popular destination for shoppers. The city also has its own beach, Playa del Reducto, that has lovely golden sand and warm, calm waters to bathe in. There is also a lovely promenade that runs from Playa del Reducto to the city's second beach, Playa del Cable, which is around 2 km to the west.
From the city's port, ferries depart to the other islands in the Canaries and also to other destinations in Europe and Africa.