Date: 17 Jan 2011 12:30 Source: Directferries
Plan your next trip to Sardinia in advance with Directferries and you’ll get to choose from the widest range of ferry services allowing you to select the perfect destination, choose the best dates and pay the lowest fare for your ferry crossing to Sardinia!
Moby lines feature daily departures year-round with several daily day and night crossings in the high season.
• Travel from Genoa to Olbia and you can choose from up to 3 sailings daily with prices starting from €61
• From Livorno to Olbia travel overnight with prices starting from €47 per crossing
• From Genoa to Porto Torres there are daily sailings, with prices starting from €85 per crossing.
Grandi Navi Veloci offer two ferry routes to Sardinia:
• From Genoa to Porto Torres there are three sailings weekly throughout the year. In the summer, additional sailings are provided (daily sailings), to ensure the best possible service for tourists bound for Sardinia. Prices start from €69 per crossing.
• From Genoa to Olbia there are daily sailings from June to September. The crossing time is 9 hours for daytime departures and 10 hours for night-time departures. Prices start from €93.50 per crossing.
Tirrenia offer year round services from Civitavecchia to Olbia and Civitavecchia to Arbatax ferry port as well as summer crossings from Genoa to Olbia and Genoa to Arbatax.
Further info and more choices are available on our ferries to Sardinia page!
Please note: prices quoted are for 1 passenger with a reserved seat + 1 car. Prices subject to conditions and availability.
Date: 13 June 2012 Source: Direct Ferries
Date: 04 May 2011 Source: DirectFerries
Date: 22 February 2011 Source: Directferries
There’s only a few days left to take advantage of some great discounts on ferry crossings between Italy and Greece!
Date: 04 February 2011 Source: Directferries
Date: 18 January 2011 Source: Directferries
Looking for a sunshine holiday on heavenly beaches? With Directferries, you have the choice between all ferry operators and the cheapest ferries to Corsica!