Ferries from 3325 routes and 764 ports worldwide
Trusted by over 2.5 million customers
We arrange over 1.2 million ferry crossings / year
We check up to 1 million prices for our customers daily
The Kalymnos Lipsi ferry route connects Dodecanese Islands with Dodecanese Islands and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Dodekanisos Seaways service runs up to 9 times per week with a sailing duration of around 1 hour 10 minutes while the Blue Star Ferries service runs up to 2 times per week with a duration from 1 hour 30 minutes.
So that’s a combined 11 sailings on offer per week on the Kalymnos Lipsi route between Dodecanese Islands and Dodecanese Islands. Compare now and get the best fare at the time that you want to travel.
Forming part of the Dodecanese group of islands, the Greek island of Kalymnos lies in the south east Aegean Sea, to the west of the Bodrum Peninsular between the Greek islands of Kos and Leros. Kos is around 12 km to the south of Kalymnos and Leros is around 2 km to the north. After the islands of Kos and Rhodes, Kalymnos is the third most populous island in the Dodecanese and is known for its affluent population.
The island's terrain is characterised by many mountains and a coastline littered with sheltered coves which make it the perfect destination for a sailing holiday. The island has also been referred to as the "Sponge divers island" because sponge diving has taken place in the islands crystal clear waters for many years. The trade in sponges has brought a significant amount of wealth to the island and has made it famous throughout the Mediterranean.
The island's capital is called Pothia and is also home to the island's port. It is a colourful town that is spread out over the foot and slopes of two hills and the valley between them. There are regular ferry services to Piraeus, Rhodes, Samos and to the other islands in the Dodecanese and the Cyclades.
Lipsi is a Greek island that is one of the Dodecanese group of islands and lies between the island of Patmos and the island of Leros. The island, which can trace its history back to prehistoric times, is the largest island among a complex of smaller islands and islets and collectively form part of the Natura network. The island as we know it today was founded in 1669 by a Cretan named Illias and was later officially united with Greece in 1948. Popular attractions on the island include the Church of Aghios Ioannis, Theologos which is located next to the Town Hall and Museum. Contained within the church you can see the icon of Panaghia the Mavri (the Black Madonna) which dates back to around 1500. Also of interest to visitors is the Ecclesiastical Folklore Museum which contains some ecclesiastical relics and a small archaeological collection. Also of interest is the Panaghia of Haros, which dates back to 1600, which is situated around 1.5 km from Lipsi Town and is where you can see the only icon in Greece depicting the Virgin Mary holding the Crucified Jesus in her arms instead of the infant Jesus.