Date: 08 Mar 2010 15:59 Source: Norfolk line
To improve your chances of getting the best fares with Norfolkline from Dover Dunkerque you should follow these simple steps:
• Take a night departure between 23:59 and 06:00: there are more cheap spaces on these departures.
• Generally sailings from Dover are cheaper in the afternoon and from Dunkerque are cheaper in the morning
• Prices are high at times of peak demand such as school holidays.
• The best prices are available when you book in advance. However we have good last minute deals too.
• Look for our short breaks offers, if you are traveling for 1, 3 or 5 days you might get a special Short Break fare.
• Weekday fares are generally lower than weekend fares.
Prices start from just £17 each way for a car and 4 passengers.
To make a booking, please visit our Norfolkline page.
Date: 12 April 2015 Source: Stena Line
Travel between Ireland and France with Stena Line and bring an extra person along for FREE when you book with directferries.co.uk!
Date: 17 July 2012 Source: Lloyds List
Date: 02 July 2012 Source: BBC News
A new law has come into force in France making it compulsory for motorists to carry a breathalyser kit in their vehicles or risk an on-the-spot fine.
Date: 12 June 2012 Source: BBC
Date: 07 June 2012 Source: BBC News
Cross Channel ferry companies have reported a rise in day trippers heading to France to take advantage of the euro weakening against the pound.
Date: 16 January 2012 Source: BBC
Date: 10 January 2012 Source: Lloyds List
Date: 03 January 2012 Source: Daily Echo
There'll be an increase in the number of sailings from Poole ferry port to the Channel Islands in 2012.
Date: 05 December 2011 Source: Stena Line.
Travel to Holland in 2012 with Stena Line on their Harwich Hook of Holland ferry service from just £59 each way by car.
Date: 29 November 2011 Source: BBC Kent
A second terminal at Dover ferry port, which could double the port's capacity, has been approved by the government.