Ferries from 3325 routes and 764 ports worldwide
Trusted by over 2.5 million customers
We arrange over 1.2 million ferry crossings / year
We check up to 1 million prices for our customers daily
The Langnas Naantali ferry route connects Aland with Finland. Currently there is just the 1 ferry company operating this ferry service, Finnlines. The crossing operates up to 12 times each week with sailing durations from around 4 hours 50 minutes.
Langnas Naantali sailing durations and frequency may vary from season to season so we’d advise doing a live check to get the most up to date information.
The Finnish town and port of Langnas is the Lumperland region of the country and is located on the eastern side of Lumperland. The town is home to the oldest surviving church in the region. The church, dedicated to St Andrew, dates back to the 1720's. In the 1960's a new ferry terminal was constructed in the town which was designed by architect Bengt Lundsten. In use between 1965 and 1975 the terminal was closed and then completely removed in 1993. In order to accommodate large cruise ferries, that operate on the Stockholm to Turku route, a new terminal was constructed in 1999. The terminal is also used as an alternative to Mariehamn harbour on connections that have little passenger traffic to and from Aland.
From Langnas port, ferries can be taken to Stockholm and Turku. Check-in for cars travelling on services to Stockholm opens 30 minutes before departure and 1 hour before departure for services to Turku.
The Finnish city of Naantali is located in the south west of the country and is an important tourist destination. The city has a land area of around 300 sq. km and is actually located on a number of islands although most of the population live on the mainland. The terrain of the islands are a combination of forest and farmland while the mainland is mainly urban, consisting largely of residential areas. It is one of Finland's oldest cities and was founded around the medieval Brigittine convent Vallis Gratiae whose church still dominates the city's skyline. The town grew around the convent whose charter was signed in 1443 by King Christopher of Sweden, who at the time ruled Finland. The name Naantali is the Fennicised version of the Swedish name of the town, Nådendal. The Swedish name was given as a direct translation from the Latin Vallis Gratiae which literally means "The Valley of Grace".