Agistri to Aegina Ferry

The Agistri Aegina ferry route connects Saronic Islands with Saronic Islands and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Hellenic Seaways service runs up to 4 times per day with a sailing duration of around 10 minutes while the Saronic Ferries service runs up to 14 times per week with a duration from 20 min.

So that’s a combined 42 sailings on offer per week on the Agistri Aegina route between Saronic Islands and Saronic Islands. Compare now and get the best fare at the time that you want to travel.

Agistri - Aegina Ferry Operators

  • Hellenic Seaways
    • 4 Sailings Daily 10 min
    • Get price
  • Saronic Ferries
    • 14 Sailings Weekly 20 min
    • Get price

Average Agistri Aegina Prices

Prices shown represent the average one way price paid by our customers. The most common booking on the Agistri Aegina route is a car and 1 passenger.

Agistri Guide

Part of the Saronic group of islands, Agistri is around 55 minutes by ferry from the port of Piraeus and only around 10 minutes from the island of Aegina. Agistri is the largest of the islets between Aegina and the coastline of Epidavros. The island has three other smaller islands located close by. These are Moni to the east, Kira to the west and Metopi to the north east. On the Kapnodochi Peninsular, on the north of the island, visitors will find some high terraces on the Mandraki Cove, where traces and foundations of ancient buildings can be found. Artefacts showing occupation from the first Hellenic Age up to the Hellenistic have been found on the surface. Stone tools have also been found which include axes, pestles, shards of obsidian and pottery, traces of geometric shards and a few proto-Corinthian.

All boats (Ferry boat & Flying Dolphins) to Agistri depart from Gate 8 at the port of Piraeus.

Aegina Guide

The Greek island of Aegina is located in the Argo-Saronic Gulf, and is one of the Saronic group of islands. As it is close to Athens, which is around 17 miles away, it is popular with visiting Greeks from the city. The islands takes its name, according to legend, from a nymph who was the daughter of the river God Asopos, who Zeus fell in love with and took to the island. Between 1827 and 1829, when Aegina Town was the temporary capital of the new Greek State, Governor Ioannis Kapodistrias had neo-classical mansions constructed to contain his headquarters. These buildings are now popular visitor attractions. There are some lovely villages located on the outskirts of Aegina Town. These include Kypseli, Agli and Vagia.

ferries from the island's port depart to the port of Piraeus with a crossing time of around 40 minutes by Flying Dolphin and 75 minutes by conventional ferry. Aegina is also connected to the islands of Moni, Metopi, Diaportia, Lagouses, Kyra, Dorousa, Spalathonisi and Anonyma.